How to run a successful Beauty Business
“We pride ourselves on giving personalised support and advice on your beauty business from highly experienced tutors.”
At Bristol Beauty School, we see many students every year that want to set up a beauty business either a mobile one or setting up working at home offering beauty treatments, just as a few examples. Some of Bristol Beauty School students who come to take our beauty courses are busy mums and who need to earn an income and work in a flexible way so this career is prefect.
We love to support the people we train to achieve successful careers and businesses. Recently we have had several ladies that have amazing success stories and we are massively proud.
Here are 5 tips for setting up your beauty business
- Have great knowledge and beauty training, this is the first stepping stone. If you don’t have a professional training course behind you your clients will soon realise by the standard of treatments received and they will not return for further treatments. During your training, you should be told about having the appropriate insurance which is essential
- Learn the most current and popular treatments such as Fashion and Bridal Make-up, Eye Lash and Brow treatments, Eye Lash Extensions, and waxing and Facials, have a look at the beauty courses we offer and start your own business now.
- During our Facial and Skin Care course, we offer our learners at Bristol Beauty School the opportunity to use brands that can earn them extra cash. We enable them to offer parties and lessons and sell the high-quality products to clients.
- How do you get your clients? Tutors Jane, Tracey and Jo have many years of experience and on all the beauty, nails, make up and lash training courses, we give our own tips from our own experiences of how to achieve a good client base.
- Love what you do. Clients will know if you don’t and you won’t get any repeat business. Be positive and patient. Businesses don’t happen without hard work, support and investment. However, you do not need to spend a fortune to set up and we can help you with this on on the Bristol Beauty School training courses.
Get started now and contact us to take full advantage of our 10% discount on your first beauty course. We offer all the training you need to set up a successful beauty business.