Eye Lash Lifting Course
Eye lash lifting is one of the most in-demand beauty treatments today. The Bristol Beauty School Eye Lash Lifting Course is ideal for beginners or anyone who would like to learn the skills of professional eye lash lifts.
You will learn how to safely and professionally carry out eye lash lifting and you will be able to offer these services to clients at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Eye Lash Lifting Course structure
- This half a day course runs from 10am – 1pm with a short break. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Course students are required to come with natural lashes or come with a model. It is essential a patch test is carried out at least 24 hours before the course date.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory and then spend the majority of the time practising the professional application of lash lifting techniques.
- There will be an assessment at the end of the session by one of our tutors and on successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
Eye Lash Lifting Course content:
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Application of Eye Lash Lifts
- Aftercare advice
How to book your place – choose from the 3 options below
- Book online – click here to see the dates of all upcoming lash and brow courses – you can book online 24/7 using our secure payment system
- Call – Bristol Beauty School on 01179 253 894 or 0797 351 6115
- Email – Bristol Beauty School firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can wax professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance.
Lash treatments are sought after all year round to achieve fuller, thicker lashes with clients returning every 8 weeks; offering this treatment will give you a continual source of income (earning up to £45 per hour) particularly during the summer months when holidays treatments are the most in-demand.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.