Full On Glam Makeup Course
Full On Glam is the term we use to describe heavy coverage, dramatic makeup. Since the popularity of YouTube makeup tutorials and more recently Instagram makeup artists; clients have higher expectations than ever before. This Full On Glam Makeup Course will enable you to create a full glam look.
The Bristol Beauty School has tutors that are highly experience in the makeup industry. This course is ideal for those that have attended our Fashion and Bridal Makeup Course.
You will be able to offer professional makeup services at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Full On Glam Makeup Course Structure
- This one day course runs from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Full on Glam makeup course students are required to come with no eye lash extensions on.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the professional application of makeup.
- There will be an assessment at the end of the day by one of our tutors and on successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
Full on Glam Makeup course content:
During the day, you will watch a full makeup demo by our experienced tutor who will then guide you through the process of replicating the look. Students will work on each other. You are welcome to wear your makeup but be prepared to remove it before the start of the practical session. Products will be available for you to use on the day but feel free to bring your own kit if you wish. Please bring your own mascara and any makeup brushes you have (spare brushes are available for you to borrow on the day).
- Health & Safety
- Consultation with clients
- Colour theory
- Colour correction
- Dramatic eye makeup looks using advanced techniques: cut crease, blown out smokey eye
- Step by step makeup application
- Tips on photographing your makeup
- Social media marketing advice
- Practical work on each other
- Aftercare Advice
How to book your place – choose from the 3 options below
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering professional makeup services to paying clients as soon as you have completed the course and received your certificate.