Part Time Beauty Course
The Bristol Beauty School Part Time Beauty Course is ideal for beginners or anyone who would like to learn professional skills. You will learn how to safely and professionally carry out a range of beauty treatments and you will be able to offer these services to clients at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Part Time Beauty Course structure
- This course runs over weekends from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students are required to come with several weeks’ hair growth or come with a hairy model for waxing.
- Natural nails for manicure and pedicure training, students work on each other.
- For eye lash and brow treatments students need to have natural lashes to work on. A patch test will be given.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors. On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
Part Time Beauty Course content:
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Facials and skin care
- Eye Lash and Brows
How to book your place – choose from the 3 options below
- Book online – click here to see the dates of all upcoming Part Time Beauty Courses – you can book online 24/7 using our secure payment system
- Call – Bristol Beauty School on 01179 253 894 or 0797 351 6115
- Email – Bristol Beauty School email@example.com
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can wax professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance.