Photographic & Creative Makeup
This one day course covers the more advanced set of skills used in photographic makeup. The day focuses on the basics of photographic make-up for beauty and glamour, and the differences between photographic and cosmetic work. We also break down the different layers and techniques used in the fashion industry to create makeup art. Throughout the course there are demonstrations and guided practice helping you demystify the avant garde looks of the catwalk giving you the knowledge to create your own works of art.
Completion of this course requires case studies to be submitted and approved before certificates are issued.
Creative & Photographic Makeup Course content:
- Health & Safety
- Consultation with clients
- Products knowledge and recommendations
- Base applications for photography
- Effects of lighting
- Make up artist roles and responsibilities on a photo shoot
- Dramatic eye looks
- Precise lip make up application
- Demos Q&A
- Guided practice time
- How to unlock your creativity step by step to create professional high fashion look
- Aftercare advice